If not for Bethlehem Community Centre, 160 children would never know what it's like to have hope for their future. They may never have had the opportunity to be looked after and cared for.
- We've built the dormitories.
- We've provided the classrooms.
- We continue to ensure the children are fed.
- Continue to see these children grow in a safe environment.
- To care for, shelter and protect are our main priorities.
- Continued funding ensures continued support.
Without the Light of Hope Home, 70 children and 20 elderly widows would be left to fend for themselves. They wouldn't be sheltered, have medical help or know when they would get their next meal.
- We provide food.
- We ensure medical expenses are covered.
- We continue to shelter.
- Grow our funds to provide assistance, as well as build more sleeping quarters for these children.
- Continue to provide food, educational supplies, uniforms and medical help to children living in the Light Of Hope home.
- Expand our reach in providing food and shelter for widows.
The number of needs keep on growing. The number of people who can influence change are many. You can help make this happen.
Papua New Guinea
If it weren't for St Peter’s Literacy School, 130 children would not be educated. 40 children living in cardboard boxes on the Burunei Dump would never have a chance to be sheltered.
- We've built the school.
- We provide the meals.
- We continue to educate.
Now our goal is to provide a safe dormitory for the children to sleep when they stay near the school from Monday - Friday, before returning home to their families. You can help make this happen.