Light of Hope partners with YWAM Medical Ships
Light of Hope is proud to partner with YWAM Medical Ships - Australia (YWAM MSA), a charity that aims to care, connect, serve and build with individuals and communities, specifically in Papua New Guinea. YWAM MSA’s aim is to see major sustainable health improvement in PNG while simultaneously seeing relationships strengthened between Australia and PNG.
Light of Hope will provide much-needed funds to support YWAM Medical Ships on their mission to improve the quality of life for the people of Papua New Guinea.
The shared motivation is to provide people with:
- Access to quality health care
- Food, drinking water and shelter
- Opportunity for education
- Expression of culture, arts and entertainment
- Healthy relationships
- Exposure to Christian faith and values
- Fair and productive government
- Opportunity to work and develop